Terms of Service
Please carefully read this terms of service agreement because it contains important information to those who visit Azinity's website or uses Azinity's services in order to protect both you and Azinity, and to make you more satisfied with our services.
If you have any suggestions on the terms of service, please contact us.
Last Revised: March 1, 2020
By using any Services provided by Azinity (also referred to as “we” or “us”), you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the “Terms of Service”).
The Terms of Service shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
1. We may amend the Terms of Service at any time which are available on our website. Your continued use of the Services after amendment means that you agree to the amended terms.
2. We may modify or terminate the Services or refuse service to anyone for any reason, without notice at any time.
3. We may provide our services to your competitors.
1. You may not use our services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor violate any laws in your jurisdiction, the laws applicable to you in your customer’s jurisdiction, or the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
2. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell or resell our Service without our prior written permission.
1. You shall pay fees relating to your purchase or use of any services provided by Azinity including hosting and/or domain names.
2. By using our hosting and domain name services, you agree that both services will be preset to automatically renew each year and will incur subscription fees. You shall notify us in writing if you do not want automatic renewal.
3. Subscription fees are paid in advance and will be billed annually including any outstanding fees. You will receive an invoice by email one month before the next recurring subscription begins. If any outstanding fees remain unsettled 14 days following the start date of the next recurring subscription, Azinity reserves the right to terminate the subscription services.
4. We shall charge and continue to charge applicable fees to any valid payment method that you have with us until the Services are terminated, and all outstanding fees are settled. You cannot use a service without a valid payment with us.
5. All fees are exclusive of applicable taxes. You shall pay all applicable taxes related to your purchase of Azinity services. If you are exempt from payment of such taxes, you must provide us with some legal evidence.
6. We do not offer refunds. All sales and subscriptions are final.
1. We may use third party products and/or services (referred to as “Third Party Services”) including but not limited to themes, plugins, and Google Maps on your websites to enhance the features and elements of the websites.
2. Your use of any Third Party Services is solely between you and the third party services provider or providers (“Third Party Providers”), and at your own risk and discretion.
3. You shall thoroughly read and agree to the terms and conditions of the services provided by Third Party Providers before using Third Party Services.
4. We may make money on Third Party Services in the form of an income share or a price markup.
5. We do not represent Third Party Providers and hence we
a. do not endorse or authorize Third Party Services
b. do not provide any warranties to or have any control over Third Party Services
c. shall not be liable for Third Party Services and its unavailability, cancelation or termination either by Third Party Providers or by Azinity at their or our sole discretion at any time without notice
d. do not intervene should a dispute arises between you and Third Party Providers
e. shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses or damages that may arise from using Third Party Services
6. Your use of a Third Party Service shall imply that you allow Third Party Providers to access and use your data. Such access and use is solely between you and Third Party Provider. We shall not be liable for any disclosure, modification or loss of your data, or for any losses or damages that may arise from such access and use.
7. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us including our partners, officers, directors, agents, employees, and suppliers harmless from any claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs, debt and expenses that may arise out of your use of Third Party Services.
1. You may terminate the services and cancel your subscription(s) at any time by sending us a written notice. Upon termination,
a. we will cease providing you with the Services and will not offer refunds of any fees, pro rata or otherwise;
b. any outstanding fees shall be settled immediately;
c. we shall not be liable for any loss of data or content including any domain name purchased through us;
d. your domain which was purchased through us will no longer be automatically renewed. You will be responsible for dealing with the domain provider related to your domain. Transfer of domains will incur an additional fee; and
e. Re-activation of any services may incur an additional fee;
2. We may terminate our Service if we suspect that you engage in any activity that is deemed illegal or inappropriate in connection with the use of the services without notice at any time. Such termination shall be without prejudice to any rights or obligations prior to the date of termination. We shall not be liable for such termination.
1. Each party agrees to use the other party’s Confidential Information solely for performing its obligations under these Terms of Service by its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, affiliates and/or agents who may have access to such Confidential Information to perform their obligations.
2. Each party agrees to protect the other party’s Confidential Information except when required by any law enforcement or the Authority of the jurisdiction or jurisdictions concerned, in which case the receiving party shall notify the disclosing party promptly in writing and ensure that they treat such disclosure in a confidential manner.
3. “Confidential Information” shall include but not limited to trade secrets, know-how, business and financial information, and other proprietary information or data disclosed to one party by the other, or incorporated in materials or products provided to one party by the other and marked or indicated to be confidential.
Azinity, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, affiliates and/or agents shall not be liable to you for any direct or indirect damages related to your use of or inability to use the Services resulting from
a. loss of data, profits, goodwill, or other intangible losses;
b. injury or damage;
c. errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies;
d. the use or display of any content sent to us; and/or
e. forces beyond our control, including, without limitation, strikes, work stoppages, accidents, acts of war or terrorism, civil or military disturbances, nuclear or natural catastrophes or acts of God, and interruptions, loss or malfunctions of utilities, communications or computer (software and hardware) services or non-performance of third parties.
1. You shall own all intellectual property pertaining to your content sent to us including but not limited to text, images, animations, videos, logos, artworks, computer code, data, inventions, trade secrets, logos, domains, and trademarks. By using our service, you agree that we will access, and use your content to our server or servers provided by Third Party Providers including changes and duplications.
2. We shall own all intellectual property pertaining to our content on our website and sent to you including but not limited to text, images, animations, videos, logos, artworks, computer code, data, inventions, trade secrets, logos, domains, and trademarks.
1. If you give us any feedback related to our Services, such feedback shall be exclusively owned by us, and you agree that we may use or remove it at our own discretion at any time without notice and without permission from you.
2. Your feedback must not be illegal, obscene, threatening, or defamatory and does not infringe on any third party or intellectual property rights.